Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Survival

I imagine sitting down in a circle of chairs at someone's basement where they serve cheap, stale cookies and strong, old coffee in little, white, styrofoam cups. Grief group. EVeryone survived some massive tragedy.

Me? Is it like AA? Where you're allowed to just not speak, skip a turn?

I think of buses hitting me while I'm out walking and trains mowing me over. I wonder exactly what it would look like--hanging in a garage?

CAn't I get through this?

But I'm dealing with it alone. There's no group, no calender day, nothing. IF you survive, people notice you showed up to work or school or church. Nothing amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment