Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I always wonder what grief was like, if it was different than depression, if it molded into depression so close you couldn't tell the difference. IF I could walk into a group meeting for grieving, and be accepted as a member or ridiculed into leaving because no one has died yet.

I want to kill Jae for this very reason. Her wedding day, she doesn't go to the chapel instead she drives to his house with no one there, pulls into the garage, one bullet to the chest, one letter to Howard. "I came here because this is where I always wanted to be--with you."

There's something about dying that says something about living. How you die. When you commit suicide is a rebellion against some part of your life. For Jae, it is a rebellion against love, the heartache she bared.

No comments:

Post a Comment